Saturday 22 March 2014

LIFE



I ironically titled this post 'Life' because it currently feels like I don't have one, well.. one other than the life that is made up of work, uni, work, uni, a bit more work, and even more uni. 
So that is where I have been and it is now 2 weeks until my final major project hand in and I'm really excited to finally be able to share all of the stuff I've been doing for it.
BUT for now... here's a photo of my face with my brand new glasses ... that's another thing since I haven't been posting, my eyes have been slowly rotting away so now I have these.... AND the links to my final major project piece - Small Town magazine, and it would be awesome if any of you guys followed it.

- Website and magazine launching soon - 

Peace
x

4 comments:

  1. i think everyones stuck in the life rutt at the moment but summers nearly hear so theres light at the end of the tunnel! i too have started wearing glasses, in love with your frames! may i ask where from? all the best with uni x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's that horrible time of year isn't it! But thank you! :) They're replay ones at Specsavers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I like those glasses! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete